Black Cohosh Extract
is an herb native to the Easter n United States. It is used for curing many ailments, especially those related to women's health. In the 1800's, physicians discovered the medicinal value of Black kohosh and started including it in various remedies for fevers and arthritis. Black kohosh is used in Europe as a remedy for menstrual cramps, and also for relief of menopausal symptoms. Black Cohosh is valuable for many different health problems. Black Cohosh also known as Cimicifuga racemosa , is a plant from the buttercup family that grows in t he woodlands of Ontario, Georgia, Arkansas and Wisconsin. This herb is used for different purposes, but is best known for its use as an herbal supplement to decrease the side effects of menopause. We bring forth black cohosh extracts that assists in reducing cramps, muscular pain and helps to promote general pain relief. The extract consists of fresh black cohosh root, kava kava root, and jamaican dogwood bark, and organic ginger root. Product Details
- Botanical Name: Cimicifuga racemosa
- Family Name: Ranunculaceae
- Common Name: black cohosh, black snakeroot, macrotys, bugbane, bugwort, rattleroot, rattleweed
- Part Used: Roots, Rhozomes
- Habitat: woodland habitats, and is often found in small woodland openings
- Product offered: Roots, Rhozomes, Extract.